Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 Reflection 2016

Numeracy-WALT: Add and subtract by Making Ten.


                    This week I have been Working on my Addition and                     Subtraction My WALT: Add and subtract by                               making ten. I had to use the number cards and the                       bead's To show my workings out. I found it hard to                       do but I got alot of help by the awesome Allie. but                         now I know how To Add and subtract by making                           Ten.
                     
                     
                     Literacy-
                                
                               This Week I have been Working on a Padlet to                              Summarize Charlotte's web I found it hard to do                          but now I know how to Write a Padlet about                                  Charlotte Web. 
                     
   
                                


                             
 
                                 
                      
                       
                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlyn.
    I think that your blog post was pretty good but next time you could work on the layout of your blog post because some of the words near your numeracy part were separate from the main bit. How did you work out your adding and subtracting using tens? Would you have rather used thing link to make your blog post?
    Yours Sincerely.
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.