Friday 3 June 2016

Week 5 Term 2 Reflection 2016

Numeracy- Walt: subtract using my tens and ones.
This week I have been learning about tens and ones using the rods, bundles of sticks, or money to help. we had To do takeaways. here is an example: first I take the ten away. leaving ten then I take the 2 away leaving 5 so that makes 25 I found it a bit hard I got the hang of it because I got some help now I know my tens and ones.















Literacy-
This week I have been learning about Charlottes web.
We had to write our own article about Charlotte's Web.
I found it really fun and it was a bit easy to do
but now I know how To write an article about Charlottes web.








  





Writing-
This week I am learning to write paragraphs in sentence's in chunk's of word's and I forgot to write my paragraphs in my article



Reading-  This week for reading I have been learning
I had to describe about Alice being responsible when she was cleaning up after Paul. I found it a bit hard but now I know how to describe about other people.     



     
    

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

                                                              Word work
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              This week I have been doing word work in my literacy book I 
 had to write am, another, away, bed, been, before, best, brother, called, car I found it quit easy because they were really easy word's but now I know my word work                                                                                                                               

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.