Friday 27 May 2016

Reflection Term 2 Week 4


Reading
I am learning to comprehend and infer and support with evidence.
this week in Mamaku I have been writing about what would I ware if it was 45 degrees in summer. I found it quit hard to do. but now I know if it was 45 decrease I would ware a t-shirt and short's
in summer.





Numeracy
Walt: Add and subtract using the hundred's grid


This week the Jandal's and the 4 Square's were doing doubles and halving we had to make a list of doubles to twenty that we new. I found it a bit hard but now I know my doubles and halves.  




Writing
This week Mamaku has been writing a Charlotte's Web article. We had to write about Charlotte's web. We had to write who, what, when, why and what we know about Charlottes web. I found it a bit hard. but now I know how to write a article.



                                   
           
























1 comment:

  1. Hi caitlyn
    I think your blog post is cool.
    You have done a good job with all you work.
    I think its great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.