Thursday 7 June 2018

Hydroponics, Vegetables.

Hydroponics, Vegetables

This week for Topic I have been learning about Hydroponics, Vegetables. I have been searching up what hydroponics mean. Example: you grow strawberries but you don't add the soil into it.
I found this a bit weird to do, because I thought to myself how is that possible to not add soil to a plant? So that's why I searched up what does Hydroponics mean? If you don't know what it means then here is what it means. 
It's the process of growing plants in sand, gravel, or liquid, with added nutrients but without soil.

If you have a garden near you, or have a garden in your backyard try doing hydroponics and see the difference to it.
It might make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.