Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week 2016

Book Character day 2016

Today was book character Day. What we had to do was dress up as our favorite character out of a book. Some of our teachers were wearing Harry Potter Costumes.  My teacher Miss Panther was Hermione Granger and my other teacher Miss Leigh was Neville Longbottom.

On Tuesday we had buddy Reading. What we had to do was we had to read a book to our Buddy. After we read the book to our buddy, our buddy read the book to us. I had a good time when my buddy read with me it was really fun.

Also there has been a coloring in competition in Nga Manawa our beautiful Greymain school Library. Their were all sorts of pictures to Color. Each syndicate got a prize for the best color-er.

The Golden Ticket??????? 
Every day the whole school has to find one golden ticket that is hidden around the school grounds. It was really hard to find it  because  the spots that they were in were really hard to find.  My class was spending some of the learning time on finding the Golden ticket and 1 of the kids in Mamaku found it and got some pretty cool Prizes. 

               
        



4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Caitlyn. I like how you used the right punctuation in the right place. Next time you could work on spelling and putting more information in about what you are talking about. This reminds me of when I was doing the coloring in competition. Who else won a golden ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Caitlyn. This is a great blog post. You are really starting to show initiative and independence when writing your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Caitlyn, I like how you have put a lot of punctuation.
    Did you find a golden ticket?
    Did you do the colouring competition?
    Heoi ano taku mo naianei.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madisyn for the comment. I didn't find the golden ticket I really wanted to but better luck next time and yes I did do the coulouring competition

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.