Thursday 7 July 2016

Week 10 Reflection 2016

Hello everybody. mamaku has been busy bee's we have a new class now with the beautiful furniture and the new carpet we no longer in the Technology center now we have finally got our own class but their is clean toilet's and room's where we can do our screencastify it is been such a pleasure for the worker's that built our lovely new clean classroom it is great that we have a new classroom.

This week I have been working on my math's add and subtract
by making ten I found it really hard and easy I guese but now I know how to add and subtract by making ten it was fun getting help by Ellie. 

   

       

4 comments:

  1. hi Caitlyn that is alot of writing about prep you guys have a cool slogan. next time you need to make that reflective sentience all about prep not about the new building hope to here back from you soon bye caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn, Great stretchy book mark writing I like how its all very organised and neat! keep it up!
    Please check out my blod...
    Copy and paste this and leave a comment...
    http://paroagreymaliat.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thank you
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. typo, I was meant to say check out my blog hehe

      Delete
    2. Hello Malia thank you for the Comment You sent me I love it I will Check out your blog soon but keep commenting on my blog every friday we do our Reflections See you later

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.