Tuesday 12 June 2018

Tuesday, 12 June 2018 Reflection.

Maths
This week I have been working on fraction of an amount. This week I have been with the Newtons, aka my maths group. And we have been discussing what it means. Miss Delaway gave us a worksheet to fill out. 

Literacy

For Literacy I have been working on my free- writing. We had to write a story about something, we had the choice to write about something scary or just something you might like to write. 
I chose to write about two evil girls, and that they live at a school. Which means the school would be haunted full of scary stuff. I didn't think it was scary, but it was worth of try writing about it. 

Art

This week for Art, I have been working on Pablo Picasso, I've been drawing a picture of his drawings. I found it really tricky to do, because at first I thought....oh know. I hope it's not too hard for me to do. But Miss Power, shared with us a doc that had some of his pictures that we could of drawn, and I chose the easiest one. Here are some of Pablo Picasso's drawings, to give you a idea of who he is and what he does.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.