Thursday 14 June 2018

We are doing Speeches- Thursday 14th June 2018.

We are doing Speeches in class in a few weeks, time

In a few weeks time, my class and I will be doing our speeches. I have an idea in my head about what I'd like to present. There was so many ideas to choose from. Also, it would be my last speech for the year, until I get to high school. 9 or 10 weeks time we will be presenting our speeches. I feel a bit nervous, because you will speaking in front of the whole entire class. What is even better is that I don't have to do it in front of the school.... 😱 That would be terrible. But at least it's in class, rather than having to do it in front of the whole entire school.

If you guys are doing a speech, and if you don't know what to do it on. Than think of something you like, or a sport that you do, or even a holiday that you have been to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.