Thursday 25 October 2018

Country Study

Country Study

This week in T3, we are starting to do Country Study. Miss Power & Miss Hines have assigned us country's to study on. Mine was Chile, although I actually wanted to study on Spain. Because Spain has been a country I have wanted to study on for ages. The good thing about studying on Spain is that, you get to learn their languages and it is very easy to learn. I'am finding this easy to do because this gives me a really good chance in life to know a lot about countries. Have you ever done country study before? If so, what country would you like to do? I have created a slide presentation on my Country Study, on Chile. 




4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Caitlyn! It's me Kyra from Totara 3. I like your post about Country Study because the way you presented it was clear and colourful.

    My country study is Austria, and it was really interesting to look up facts about it. Did you know the movie "The sound of music" was based in Austria.

    Are you enjoying country study?
    How do you think you are going to present it?

    Maybe next time you could write some more interesting facts as I am eager to find out more!

    Good work and keep it up,

    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kyra. Yes, I actually do know the movie sound of music. Yes, I'm enjoying country study. I think it's fun to do. I'm thinking of recording it. Thanks for the advice! (:

      Delete
  2. Hello Caitlin,
    Aimee here from T3.
    Your country study is amazing.I really like the way that you have presented it on a slide. Maybe next time you could Present it in a different way!

    From Aimee:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Aimee. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I was thinking of screencastify, my country study. (:

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.