Friday 16 September 2016

Reflection T3 Week 8 2016

Big Day Out

On Thursday my class Mamaku had a big day out. What we did is we went to the movies and guess what movie we watched, Pete's dragon. I enjoyed watching the movie. The people that did there main stars got to have a treat at the movies. Second we went to the Recreation center. It was awesome! We got to play some games like soccer, badminton and basketball. We also had our morning tea at the Recreation center. Then after that we went swimming at the Aquatic center. I really enjoyed going to the pool, it was really fun. I was lucky enough to go in my friend's mums car. I really want to Thank all the Teachers in Mamaku Thank you very much for organizing the big day out.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.