Friday 23 September 2016

Reflection T3 Week 9 2016

Literacy   WALT: Infer and support with evidence.  

This week I have been working on in  notes the four boxes ask some questions about what Inferencing means here is an example: what does Inferencing mean? well it means any clues past experiencing, help me understand what is happening things you have done before. I enjoyed doing this it is a fun way of learning to inference I found this a bit easy and now I know a little about inference.

Numeracy

This week I have been working on area  and perimeter we have been really busy with our work this is a photo of my group showing what we have learnt I enjoyed doing area and perimeter and I would love to do it again.

Please feel welcome to visit my blog and see all the learning that I have done click onto My Blog 



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.