Friday 11 November 2016

Literacy and Numeracy T4 W 4 2016


Numeracy

This week for numeracy I have been working on Problem solving .I would like to show you this one because I would like you to figure it out. Would you ever figure it out? Do you think it might be hard? I found it sort of hard but it was OK so here is the link to it if you would like to check out my problem solving.
My Problem Solving 
Here is a screenshot of the slide you  might try and figure out. Good luck!.































This week for Word Work I have been creating a google drawing.  Then I wrote the spelling words and used the spelling words for the sentence. It was really enjoyable I would love to do this again.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.