Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy T4 Wk4 2016

Literacy  WALT:  Identify correct genre, characters, setting, plot problem/resolution, theme. 







This week for Literacy I have been focusing on Comprehension and finding literacy elements. Mrs Costello gave us a follow up to do as our literacy activity. We had to finish it before morning tea and lunch time. If we didn't then we would have to stay in for morning tea or lunch. I would love to do this again as my literacy follow up as it is hard but when I tried hard I was successful.    

Myths and legends
This week for literacy I wrote a story about a mythical creature. I wrote about a unicorn and I talked about the unicorn and what color it was. I really enjoyed writing about it because it was really fun to talk about a unicorn. Plus they are my favorite mythical creature. I learnt that unicorns are not real and that they are only told in fairy tales or in poems. 
This is a picture of a unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.