Tuesday 25 October 2016

30 BC Blog post 2016

30BC Blog Post 







I have just finished this book about Geronimo Stilton the curse of the cheese pyramid it is a great book and I would like to encourage you to read this book. 
Please feel free to check out my blog here is my and Geronimo Stilton went back to his office and everybody was really happy he was back at his office to work again it was an enjoyable book. Why I love reading this book is because he is a good writer and a great author.  


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Caitlyn its Bodie. I really like how you have put your 30BC blog post on and I like how you have encouraged us to read that book. Maybe next time you could rate how many stars you think it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Caitlyn its Anna here that looks like a great book I Think it would be good if you said would age group this book is do you agree? I like Geronimo Stilton books to I think there good to read. anyway great work Caitlyn keep it up! please feel free to visit my blog just click my name addio (bye) Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.