Thursday 23 August 2018

Free Writing

Free Writing

This week for free writing I have decided to write about ''how to make french toast'' 

Why did I choose to write about this? Because I thought that if you guys make stuff like french toast at your house then here is the perfect ingredients to make the best most delicious french toast ever. Here is what I have put down on how to make french toast. Hope you enjoy!



Tell me what you think about the ingredients...and maybe what you add with the french toast, maybe it could be bacon that you add that is on the image. Have you ever tried french toast before? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella ,
    I think the ingredients is set out perfectly and it's so helpful to know which ingredients to get and use to make french toast.

    Good job!keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.