Wednesday 12 September 2018

Recycling Essential- Caitlyn

This week in T3 we have been working on Recycling Essential. I have created a doc on explaining some of the reasons why we should NOT use plastic bags for shopping. Here is a reason why we should never use plastic bags. I think using plastic bags is only going to effect the sea life at sea. Because people throw the rubbish into the sea, and some people don't realise what it's doing to the sea life. Maybe, oneday there might not be any fish or other sea life in the sea anymore. And that might mean that people won't be able to go fishing to catch some fish. Do you want beautiful New Zealand to be clean green, with no rubbish around New Zealand?




2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Caitlyn,
    I like the way you have put a lot of detail in this blog post, What made you do this topic ? Do you help the environment
    Bye Jazmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi There, Jasmine Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it when people comment on my blog, What made me do this topic? Well, I just thought it would be good if I started writing a slide presentation about how we could help the environment. Sometimes I help the environment. But it would be great if we did do a little to help the environment. Thanks for the comment, Jasmine!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.