Friday 7 September 2018

Tye Dying- Arts Soiree

Tie Dying

This week I have been busy, doing my Tie Dying. I have chosen colours for my Tie Dye T-shirt... those colours are... dark purple, light blue, light green. Here is a picture of my Tie Dye T-shirt. 


This was my first time doing a Tie Dye T-shirt. It was pretty fun, because you got to choose the colors. I found it pretty easy to do, I reckon next time I think I should do it colourful. I think it would look AMAZING! Also, I have been doing a slide presentation about Tie Dying. I don't think it relates to school work...but it has something to do with Tye Dying. I hope you like it! 




2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Caitlyn,
    I like your blog post about your tie dye t-shirt, it stands out with the purple and the blue, Do you like your t-shirt ?
    From Rylan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi There, Rylan. Thank you! Yes I do like my Tie Dye T-shirt. It looks wonderful! Thanks for commenting on my blog. (:

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.