Tuesday 7 August 2018

Reflection- Literacy, Maths, Topic

Literacy

This week we are focusing on Arguments. We had to create a google doc about why we should have a cellphone. Why should we have a cellphone? To keep us safe and also to access all apps on your cell phone whenever you want too. 
Click on the link below to read my Argument Writing

Argument Writing

Maths

This week for Maths, we are focusing on find how many combinations there are. Miss Power gave us a question to answer. We had to find out what the answer was, it was a bit tricky because I was a bit confused at the start but I think I will get it right next time if we work on it again. 

Topic

This week for Topic we are focusing on PrEP, PrEP is not too far away, and I'm creating some ideas on a slide presentation for what people might want to make. I'm thinking about going to other classes to help them out. Such as the little kids classes, like Rata or Pohutukawa maybe. Here is my Ideas







I would love to make slime, but we are not allowed to make it because it cost a bit to buy the ingredients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.